Monday, July 25, 2016

Summer Sailing

Hi, everyone!

Today's Sketch Card


My Favorite Things, Zig Zag Stitched Dies



Miss Kate Cuttables, Sailboat
Foam tape to adhere sailboat image


Jaded Blossom, Happy Summer stamp set
Close To My Heart, Sapphire ink
Doodlebug Design, 6x6 paper pad, Anchors Aweigh


Tuesday Morning Sketches, Sketch #361



Submitted


Cut It Up - Red, White, and Blue
Simply Papercraft - anything goes


Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

4 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE! the paper matches perfectly! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantabulous card Janis!!! Love, love, love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a Red, White, and Blue challenge over at Cut it Up. (Hint, hint.)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis, I love the nautical theme of your red, white, and blue card! That sailboat is absolutely adorable. The anchor and "wavy" papers were a perfect choice!

    Thanks for linking to Cut it Up for our Red, White, and Blue challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete