Sunday, December 20, 2015

Reindeer Rule!

Hi, everyone! I saw this cute sketch file in the Silhouette store today and wanted to play with it on a mini card. I'm a little disappointed in the Silhouette pens I purchased a while back. The ink is not consistent so that some times while it's "sketching" in the Cameo the ink is coming out, and sometimes it's not. I finally found a dark gray pen that worked for the entire drawing, but I think I'm going to toss these pens and get the pen adapter so I can use pens I know work ALL the time. Hey, just my review and opinion.


  • 3x3 Mini Card
  • Chalks and colored pencils for coloring
  • Silhouette file Reindeer Sketch
  • Scrappy Moms Christmas Cheer stamp set
    • for the Fa la la la la sentiment, I curved it around the snowbank
  • Lawn Fawn stitched landscapes



Thanks for stopping by today! As soon as I order and receive that pen adapter I'll be doing a lot more sketch cards. Especially since I went and already bought a bunch of the files in the Silhouette store. So many styles and choices!


Submitted:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Ch (Saturdays)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Ch Extra (Monthly)

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you tomorrow!!




Hey, before you go, don't forget to come link up the projects you are working on over at my linky party blog, PDE Linky Party, and see what our Design Team has been crafting lately.

3 comments:

  1. A great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and Happy New Year!

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete