Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday


Hi!

If you'd like to join me in Weight Watchers, please use this link.

It's that time of the week again where we take a break from crafting posts and focus on our journey with Weight Watchers.  How did it go for you last week?  I'd love to hear some of your success stories in the comments below.

We have been driving back and forth from the Lake House to the house in North trying to take a load now and then to make our move back a little less stressful. We've gotten a lot of the little things moved, and some of the furniture, but the big stuff like dressers, beds, TVs, etc will happen with the UHaul on Friday. I'm saying all of that because the going up and down the stairs, carrying boxes, and such is helping me burn some extra calories. Which is nice. So I had a good weigh-in last Friday.

-1.8 for the week for a total of -35.4! YAY!

But this week, I'm already having to work my but off. Friday was my weigh-in day and for some reason when I got on the scale Saturday morning, I had gained a whole pound! WHAT?! How is that even possible in one day? Then Saturday I had a nasty migraine, took a migraine pill, and of course, was trying to fight the pain by eating everything in the kitchen. Sunday morning, migraine gone (after going to bed at 6pm and sleeping for 12 hours) and the scale said another 0.8 gain. Oh my gosh. So I am fighting trying to just get back to what my weigh in was on Friday, not even considering hoping to lose something this week for my next weigh-in. Wish me luck. Say a prayer for me. I have no idea what's going on with my body.

It's all good though. Whatever my weigh-in day says day after tomorrow, I will deal with it. Sometimes we have weeks like this. It's not going to stop me from trying and staying on task. I have come so far!  I don't want you to give up either! Keep on keeping on. We can do this.


Thank you so much for visiting with me today, and leaving me encouraging comments. To all of you who have used my link to join me in Weight Watchers, THANK YOU! I love getting that email that someone has joined me in my journey. It doesn't say who you are, so I have no idea. Weight Watchers protects your privacy.

I'll see you guys next Wednesday. Right here. If you ever want to go to my very first post and read my journey from the beginning, just click on the Weight Watchers tab at the top of my blog and scroll down and page over until you come to the first post. They always list the most current post first, so you'll have to navigate your way backwards to start from the beginning.

Smiles & Hugs. Enjoy the rest of your week,
:) Janis
If you'd like to join me in Weight Watchers, please use this link.
Shop AVON with me 24/7

1 comment:

  1. You ROCK, Janis. If you can find a scale that not only weights pounds but also water, BMI, etc. it's really helpful. The pound could be water retention from the food binge. You'll get back on. I know you!
    You're strong and want this really bad. You can do this. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete