Friday, January 16, 2015

Week 2 Project Life Layout - Right Side

Hi, everyone!
To link up any past or present Pocket Scrapbooking layout, click HERE.

Today I want to show you my Week 2 Layout.
Well, the Right side of it anyway.
I'll be back tomorrow to show you the Left Side and
tell you all about that.

Week 2 - Right Side 
click to enlarge
Title Card:
SMILE - Stampin' Up stamp
Bonnie having her 3 o'clock popcorn snack.
Week 2 cut out with the Silhouette Cameo using Vagabond font
Very small dates for this week span stamped between "Week" and "2."

Sweet Moments - Our daughter, Bonnie, and my mama.
Hello Love - Tom with his huge smile. He left Facebook today - he's very happy about that.

Middle Row:
Make Every Moment Count
Son, Jimmy. This is a screen shot of the Snapchat he sent me. Said he was sick at work (Army) and waiting to get a soilder out of jail.
Sunshine card - Photo of the Filler Mini Book I made that week. I love that little book.
Photo a Day "I See" (Sun) - My Step Count with the Vivofit on my arm.

Bottom Row:
3 photos from Photo a Day.
Square (Mon) - my lunch on a square plate & Currently Reading (Wed) - my fortune cookie.
The field was for another Photo a Day - Landscape (Thurs). This is the field behind our house.
The next card has 2 pictures. The first is a screen shot of the galaxy Tom texted me showing the moon and Jupiter rotations. The next photo is my standing out in the front yard taking a photo of the moon and Jupiter. This photo was taken a little after 7am on Saturday, and I did lighten the photo quite a bit for printing. You can barely see the Jupiter dot, so I added a couple of arrows to help you find the moon and Jupiter.

Remember you can always click on the photos on this blog to enlarge them and see more detail, or read the handwritten journaling.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Don't forget to link up What you are working on Project Life related HERE. This challenge ends on Monday, Jan 19th at noon Eastern Time.
A new Challenge will start on Tues, Jan 20th and one of the entries will win a prize!

See you tomorrow for the Right Side of my Week 2 layout.
Smiles! 
:) DT Janis

4 comments:

  1. You are just rockin' on these, girl! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, I am so enjoying your inspiration of these pages. You seem to have found a new niche for your creativity with the pocket scrapbooking. So glad you are loving it. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this PL layout Janis! You are doing such a great job with PL!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rockin' the PL LO's!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete