Friday, January 30, 2015

Project Life Layout - Week 4 Page 1

Hi, crafters!
So excited to share with you my Project Life Layout
Page 1 for Week 4.
I actually have 3 page layouts for that week, so I'll be showing you one a day for
today, tomorrow, and Sunday.

click to enlarge

Top Row:
I love the bear with the flag! He is from KaDoodle Bug Designs. You can cut him out and paper piece him or do what I did this time and use that Cameo Print 'n Cut feature.


Week 4 was cut out and paper pieced using the Vagabond font.
I ran it through my Xyron to make it a sticker. The Xyron is one of my go-to tools for all my crafting. Love that thing!

The next filler card has Ginger all comfy and cozy laying on her back in our bed. Her and her sister, Mary Ann, sleep in their kennel at night. But after they go out in the morning and do their thing, they run and jump on our bed for morning snuggle time. It's the BEST way to start every day.

Last photo on that row is an afghan I crocheted draped across our front porch swing. This photo was taken for a Photo a Day prompt - "Homemade."

Second Row:
Here's to You stamp from Cardz TV Stamps.
Cake is another Print 'n Cut using my Cameo (Sil ID# 9664).
This is a photo of our daughter, Keri, and son-in-law, Aaron on their wedding day,
June 22, 2013. But I used this photo because Aaron's birthday was that week.

GINGER!
Look at that smile. "Smile" stamp from Craftin Desert Divas "Say it Big."

MARY ANN!
Yes, she's enjoying an apple outside.

Last card "This is what matters the most."

Bottom Row:
First card has 2 photos from Photo a Day prompts:
Parked cards - "In a row"
Bibles on shelf - "Collection"

A Great Shot photo - this is a Snapchat our son, Jimmy, sent me.
He got to drive this that day. I would have been freakin' out if I had to drive that!

Do you scrapbook with Project Life or a similar pocket style scrapbooking?
We'd love if you would link up your pages, filler card creations, organizational ideas, video tutorials or anything pocket scrapbooking related IN the
BIMINI MOOSE CHALLENGE page tab.

The current challenge is Anything Goes with an optional twist to include a filler card with a LIST on it as part of your page layout.
Each entry will receive a FREE DIGI FILE,


and one lucky entry will win a FREE CUT FILE from
KaDoodle Bug Designs!


Woo-Hoo!
Go link up!

Thanks for stopping by today.
See you again tomorrow for Page 2 of Week 4's layouts.
:) Janis

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and fabulous PL Janis!! I love all the pics and print & cuts, so cute!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete