Monday, June 23, 2014

UPDATE - New Winner Selected!


Thank you all so much for hopping with us in our 3D Hop over the weekend!

Each of the ladies on the hop will be posting their respective winners to their blogs today. The winners have until Friday, June 27 to claim their prize via the information provided on each blog.

My 3D Hop winner responded saying she already had the 
Craftin Desert Diva Stamp Set "Perfect Pair" I was giving away,
and has asked me to re-draw a new winner!

The NEW winner 
is........




Congrats, Sarah!
Email me 66cricket at gmail dot com right away
or at least by the deadline which is Friday, June 27th!
Be sure to include your USA address in your email.

Enjoy!
:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love her stamp sets! Please let the first winner know how nice that was of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know, can I win on 2 of the blogs? I was also the winner of Kimberly's blog and I want to be fair to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 3-D hop winner was a sweetheart to ask you to redraw rather than take the set and have it sit in a craft room or give it away. That was so considerate of her for another entry to get the stamp set. I give her a thumbs up! Congrats Sarah for getting her name drawn! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete