Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SCRAPPY MOMS TERRIFIC TUESDAY CHALLENGE - CREATE A CRITTER

Photobucket


Look what I found today!  I know, all of you probably already know about this challenge blog, but I just found it TODAY!  I'm so excited!  I love Cricut Challenge Blogs that don't have a lot of rules.  This is my FIRST SCRAPPY MOMS TERRIFIC TUESDAY CHALLENGE!!  Yeah!  Happy Dance!  The challenge for this week is to use CREATE A CRITTER.  That's it!  That's all the rules.  How easy is that?!
Card #40

Here is the A2 size card I made.  I just love CREATE A CRITTER! This came together fairy quickly.  I even cut out the ducky some purple galoshes, but decided not to use them after-all.

All solid papers are RECOLLECTIONS.
Background checkered mat is from K & Company The Best of Brenda Walton cut @ 4" x 5 1/4".
Buttons and jute from Joann's.
All cuts found on page 31.
Ducky cut @ 3".
Umbrella cut @ 3", and dark pink top cut @ 3 1/4" to add some shadow.
Phrase cut @ 1 1/2".
Easy Peasy!

I don't have any Scrappy Mom Stamps or I would have incorporated them here.  Looks like something I need to add to my ever growing "wish list". 

Hop over to SCRAPPY MOMS and play along!  Come on!  You know you want to!



9 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I just love the colors you used and the buttons! I have three Scrappy Moms stamp sets and they are amazing! So glad you found this challenge blog..I know you are going to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the sweet colors you used and the buttons are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis - your card is ADORABLE! I'm so glad you enjoyed the challege - we want everyone to have fun and hope that it gets crafters inspired to use their carts! (Including me - some of my carts are neglected and dusty - LOL)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your little chickie, just so fun! I love how you added the buttons! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!! I have always loved that chick and umbrella!! like the addition of the buttons too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute!!! Love the buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little card! I just love the little ducky:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ducky is so sweet! Beautiful card!
    Kathie
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Just love it and thank you sooo much for joining us.

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete