Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PDE CHALLENGE #3 - VACATION!

Here is my submission for PauseDreamEnjoy's Challenge #3 - VACATION!
Please click the link above to enter your own creation for this theme.  :)
Card Base Cream from Value Pack
Ribbon from Michael's
Stampin' Up Chalk used on phrase and island
Background paper cut @ 5 1/4" x 4" 
Fiskar's Corner Rounder (Medium)
Other papers from Recollections
Cricut Cartridge:  LIFE IS A BEACH
Island cut from page 41 @ 3 1/2" with TITLE PHRASE Feature
All the papers used were from SCRAPS!  Yeah!
I had a polka dot binki and men's swimming trunks cut too, but decided it was just fine the way it was.  I guess I'll use those cuts on something else.  :)
Can't wait to see what you create for this theme!
:)  Janis

3 comments:

  1. I love it! That bg paper is just great and that ribbon just sets it all off with the palm tree. Ahhh Fantasy Island, wish there was such a place and I could go!!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper! Is this what you think of all winter in Alaska? If you find it, let me know, even from Texas I could use one!! Have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sharon. And thanks, Stephenie! It's starting to warm up a bit now. It's 56 outside - feels nice.

    ReplyDelete