Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Short Note: UPDATE

UPDATE:  Daddy's heart is skipping lots of beats.  He is wearing a heart monitor at home until Thursday and then has to go to his doctor next week.  So it sounds like we won't know anything until the end of next week about what is going on and what they can do about it.

Thanks for keeping him in your prayers.
______________________
ORIGINAL POST:

Hello all my bloggy friends!  Not sure if I'm going to do any crafting today.  Maybe later.  I don't know.

Please keep my daddy in your prayers.  I got a call a while ago that he is in the ER with heart issues.  Not a heart attack.  Heart is skipping beats.  They have drawn blood and have run some tests.

My sister calls me with updates.  I can't reach Mama because the cell doesn't work inside the hospital where he's at.

I'll keep you posted.  Hopefully it's nothing.

Please keep good thoughts, words, and prayers for him.

Thanks!
Janis

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janis...I'm sure everything will be all right. I will keep your Dad and your family in my prayers.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Daddy is in my prayers, Janis! I'll be praying for you and your family as well. Your Daddy's in God's hands and there's no better place to be!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want you to know that you and your Daddy are in my prayers! My husband and I stopped and prayed for him...and he is in God's hands!

    Please keep us posted...and keep the faith!

    Sheree
    Ruidoso, New Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  4. thoughts and prayers are on their way for you and your family,
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much. It means a lot to me. I believe in prayer.

    ReplyDelete