Thursday, April 22, 2010

BOOKMARKS & NEW CHALLENGES



PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR EARLIER POST TODAY WITH CARD #2 IN THE MICKEY & FRIENDS SERIES.



You would think, knowing how much I LOVE to read, I'd have lots of bookmarks laying around.  But, nope, not me.  And I thought yesterday, why don't I just make a bookmark for myself?  Forehead slapping d'oh moment.  LOL

I used Cricut Cartridge  GIVE A HOOT and the tag on page 30.  One cut at 5" and the other at 6".  The Ribbon is from stash, and the paper is from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack.  The blue mat is from DCWV The Glitter Sweet Stack.

How simple was this?  Very.

I wasn't sure what to do about adding a ribbon, so I did it 2 different ways. I'd rather have a pretty bow, but then I also like long tassels.

The birdhouses are glittered - so pretty.

In an earlier post I asked if anyone would like me to start a weekly challenge on this blog.  I have gotten some feedback, but want to put the question out there for the next several posts just to make sure everyone sees it. Please comment and let me know if you'd like a weekly challenge on this blog.  If so, would you be interested in letting your work inspire others for these challenges?

Have a Tweet night... read something intriguing... Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment