Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just A Little More


We got all of the furniture & beds moved yesterday and most of everything.  I just have a few more things to bring down to our new apartment today - mostly packs of diapers and extra blankets and a couple boxes of books.

My feet were killing me last night and my back was sore.  I was walking a little humped and really slow last night and Tom said, "Why are you walking like an old lady?"  LOL  I have major problems with my feet, but they only bother me when I stand or walk for long periods of time.

When I was working at the doctor's office, it got really, really hard to be on my feet all day.  What a difference it was when I quit to stay home with Bonnie and Homeschool her full time. 

Okay, I'm done whining now.  Actually, I'm really, really, really excited to be in this bigger apartment.

Happy New Year to everyone!  If you are going out tonight, please be safe and smart.  Don't take any chances or risks driving if you've had any alcohol at all.  And watch out for the other driver who thinks he drives better after he's had a few drinks.

Hugs, Janis

1 comment:

  1. hi janis! hope you have an awesome 2010 and glad you got into your new apartment!!!! hope you back is feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete