Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fun From Mama

My Mama is so much fun at Christmas!  We just got a box from her and Daddy with a few goodies in it.  They gave Bonnie a small change purse in the shape of a sock.  Who thinks of these things?!  It's so stinking CUTE!!  They put some quarters in it so it would make a jingling noise, which Bonnie loves.  She won't let it go.  However, I'm going to have to figure out what to put in it besides quarters that I won't worry about her putting in her mouth... not that she would do that, but I would worry about it.


Mama also sent me a pair of interesting scissors.  I've never seen any like this before.  How adorable!


And she used gorgeous ribbon on the packages.... that of course I saved.... I mean really, you didn't expect me to throw it AWAY did you?  LOL

Merry, Merry!
Janis

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Your Mama finds the sweetest things to send you!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little stocking purse is absolutely darling and I've never seen anything like them... nor have I seen darling snowmen scissors. TFS.
    Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little sock purse! I want to know where your mama shops!!

    ReplyDelete