Monday, September 14, 2009

Spending Day at Hospital with Mama

I'm so sorry I'm not on the computer visiting all of your blogs right now.  I haven't forgotten about you, and hope to catch up with everyone who has left a comment and other blogs I follow soon..

Bonnie and I are off to the hospital today to spend most of it with Mama.  We aren't sure if her surgery will be today or tomorrow.

Thank you so much for all your kind words and prayers.  I know they are making a difference in her recovery.

Also, thank you so much to all who said you would send her a card.  It would mean a lot to me, and I know she'd love it too.  Encouragement is such a good thing when you feel so awful.

Her address at the hospital is:

Lexington Medical Center
Patient: Judy Ellisor
Room 579
2720 Sunset Blvd
West Columbia, SC  29169

Hugs to you all,
Janis

1 comment: