Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Can Hardly Wait!


This little girl is so cute! I just smile every time I see her!

I found a new blog called Flourishes. Cool site.

This cute little darnlin' is my submission for this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge.

Their challenge this week was to make your card square. Sounds easy enough.

I used Cricut Cartridge Walk in My Garden for the square cut card. Cricut Cartridge Plantin Schoolbook for the tags on the right (love these!).

DCWV paper Animals Crackers for the background. DCWV Pocket Full of Posies Matstack for the tags and layered saying.

Stampin' Up Rose Red for the sponged edges.

I colored the image with my Crayola Crayons and outlined her with my Crayola Markers.

More cards to be posted a little later! Have a Great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janis, Been trying to tell you all afternoon how much I love this card! The colors are great and you did a wonderful job on coloring "little miss". The DSL has been off and on all afternoon at work.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis your "new" blog is gorgeous!! I love it.
    ~M~

    ReplyDelete