Friday, June 26, 2009

7:39 Photo Challenge

(7:39 PM June 26, 2009 from my front porch in South Carolina)
I love photography. I would love to see random photos from your part of the world too! I used to collect postcards from places we've visited or places my friends have visited, but that slacked off when we quit going out and about so much. So, here's a PHOTO CHALLENGE for you. I hope everyone will participate in it! UPDATE!!! (It doesn't really matter what time you take the picture. The point is so we can see what's going on in your neck of the woods, or hills, or city... you get the point. At 7:39 AM or PM for the next 7 days, please take a random photo of your world. It can be of you or of a bowl of strawberries you are eating, or the shadows the sunshine is casting on your front porch, or the traffic you are in... whatever! Just something from your world. You don't have to take a picture everyday, but feel free to contribute as often as you'd like. Leave a comment posting a link to your photo and what part of the world the picture was taken in. Next weekend, I'm going to send all the pics off to Shutterfly to have them printed. When I get them back, I'll make a scrapbook page of all my bloggy friends all over the world tagged with your name and your place in our world under the photo. Of course, everyone participating can also get the pics printed and make a scrapbook page too! I'd love to see what everyone comes up with! Be creative!! Take a shot no one else but you would think of. I'm so excited and CAN'T WAIT to see your photos! SMILE! 7:39 AM or PM...... This ought to be really, really fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This sounds like so much fun Janis. I've got to take this challenge. Just hope I can remember to grab my camera. Does it have to be exactly at 7:39?
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, it doesn't have to be exactly 7:39 just somewhere around 7:30 so we can all see what each other are doing at the same time. I hope we get a lot of participation. I would love to see what is going on around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis, Happy Saturday! Here's my entry for today.
    http://cardzforu.blogspot.com/2009/06/739-photo-challenge.html
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete