Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New Blog for Stampin' Up Projects

Hi, crafters!

I have created a brand new blog just for my Stampin' Up projects.

Happy Day Stamping


Exciting!

Pause Dream Enjoy will continue to showcase projects using other products I love and all of my Design team makes. My new blog, Happy Day Stamping, will be exclusively for Stampin' Up creations.  

I would LOVE it if you guys would pop over there and become a FOLLOWER. 
Brand new blog = very sad new FOLLOW section at the moment. 
You know how that goes. It takes a while to build up new followers on a new blog.

Happy Day Stamping will have monthly give-aways, showcase new Stampin' Up products, specials, and of course have the Paper Pumpkin kit monthly reveals and makes.

I will also be having some give-aways here at Pause Dream Enjoy in an effort to de-stash my craft area. There are some things I'm just not using, and someone needs to be enjoying them. :) 

Enjoy your day!
Hope to see you over at Happy Day Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Just popped over to your new blog and became a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete