Friday, September 23, 2016

Ch# 139 Anything but a Card

Happy Friday, everyone!
Today starts a brand new challenge theme at my PDE Linky Party blog!
(Pause Dream Enjoy ... PDE Linky Party.... Get it?)

PDE Linky Party Theme

Ch# 139 Anything but a Card
Do you need some ideas? 
By the way, we do consider the 3D projects called "Box Cards" 
a valid entry for Anything but a Card weeks since they are 3D projects.





My PDE Linky Party Project



Sil ID# 143075 Cute Hillbilly Boy Box
Heartland Farm American Crafts 6x6 paper pad
Close To My Heart solid cardstock
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink around some edges
Foam tape to adhere some of the cut out parts
:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute little,box!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at Jo's Fun Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis this is so cute!!! I really love it! Thank you so much for joining Jo's Scrap Shack's Funday Friday challenge this week! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool box, and the colors pop, I love fall colors, nicely done, thanks so much for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty bo, love the image. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganz große Klasse! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Creative Corner.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete