Thursday, August 25, 2016

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Ch #51

The new Challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie is this cookie photo....



Our sponsor for this challenge... 



My Design Team Project



Sil ID# 75776 Cat Belly Box
DCWV Double-Sided Cardstock Stack
My Favorite Things Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies
Jaded Blossom Happy Summer stamp set

Link up your projects inspired by the cookie photo at

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!

Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

4 comments:

  1. Lovely project, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That inspirational photo is making me want COOKIES!!!! LOL But your adorable treat box is so sweet! Great project Janis! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! Janis, this is absolutely adorable!! :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just gorgeous! Love the cute shape and what a lovely treat for a lucky someone. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Southern Girls for our 'Anything Goes' challenge and see you again next challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete