Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Paper Play Sketches 008

Hi, everyone! 
Today I am sharing the new sketch challenge at 
Hope you'll join us!

This Week's Sketch:


My Design Team Project:


Pizza Chef Mickey, Digital Delights, precolored image
My Favorite Things, Zig Zag Rectangle dies
Pattern paper from scrap box
Pink & Main, What's Cookin', stamp set for sentiment

 

Like my card? Find it in my Etsy shop.
Do you have an Etsy shop?
and we will BOTH get 40 free listings!

Link up here:

Hope you'll join us!




Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Cute card Janis! Love that fun monkey with the pizza! Haha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I love the funky papers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh a mighty!!! This is just to to cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete