Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hop, Hop, Hooray!

Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope your week has been going well. Don't forget tomorrow PDE Linky Party is back with a brand new challenge! Today I have a fun Patriotic card to share with you.


  • Sil ID# 84021 - USA Frog Print 'n' Cut - adhered with pop dots for dimension
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders (Amazon) - I've been drooling over these metal dies for a while, and finally ordered them. They are super fun.
  • Oh My Stars (Craftin Desert Divas store) - Love the embellishment and paper section at CDD
  • Gold Dew drop 
  • Sweet Sunday Sketch - followed loosely (I haven't used a sketch in a while, and they are so fun. Need to get back into doing that more often.)
  • Cardz TV Stamps - TOAD-ally Awesome set
Enjoy your day. See you tomorrow for the kick-off of PDE Linky Party and my Design Team project for the first link up - Anything Goes theme. Can't wait to see what you all link up too. Smiles!
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute is this?! I love the patriotic froggy! I really like the papers and fun stitched hillside borders :) Great job on this!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so dang CUTE!! Saw it on facebook & thought... I better leave ya another message! :) Really cute Card! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete