Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Animal themed Project Life Filler Card

Hi, everyone! I hope you all are having a really great week so far. Today, I want to show you a filler card I embellished for my scrapbook featuring our baby, Mary Ann. She's such a cutie.



I don't remember where the 6x4 filler card base came from. I gave up trying to keep my different cards separated by collection. I ended up just putting them all in a basket that sits on my desk which makes it much easier to thumb through looking for the one that jumps out at me. 

The little graph paper square with the hearts is from another collection.

"Baby Girl" stamp from Cardz TV Stamps "Girl Talk" set.

This is my project for PDE LINKY PARTY's "Any Animal" challenge.


Hope you'll link up your project too!

Want to see the rest of my scrapbook page with this card on it? Here ya go!


Top Row:

  • Teddy Bear Parade Rocker Girl (Cricut)
  • Baby Cakes - Cardz TV Stamps "Girl Talk"
  • Sweet filler card - Simple Stories Sn@p collection
Middle Row:
  • Never Grow Up - Dear Lizzy collection
  • Too Cute for Words - Cardz TV Stamps "Girl Talk"
  • Dogs leave paw prints on your heart -  Cardz TV Stamps "Barks and Bones"
  • Buzzworthy - Paper Smooches "Giddy Bugs"
Bottom Row:
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. So cute Janis! I keep all my cards together too and not separated by collections. That would be to much work in my eyes. lol I got my first order from Peachy Cheap yesterday! Woot Woot! Love that site! Thanks for telling me about it. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ann is so very pretty!! She posed just perfectly for this picture. Love your whole page!! :)

    ReplyDelete