Friday, August 29, 2014

Marathon Post #10 - Coffee & Friends



Are you ready for a crafting marathon? I'll be posting projects throughout the day, so be sure to check my blog often and scroll down to see all the fun going on in my craft room!!

Post #10

Are you just now joining us? What?! You've already missed 9 previous posts for today. Scroll down to see them all and come back every hour to see more. My last post will be at 5:00 pm Eastern time.

3 Coffee & Friends stamped tags to show you. Hope you enjoy them!

Click to enlarge

  • Silhouette ID# 42132 (set of different tags with shadow layer - Lori Whitlock file)
  • Timeless Twine Kraft Brown
  • Coffee band was stamped onto pattern paper, then hand cut and adhered to cup image with foam squares for dimension
  • Aqua Pen used to lightly watercolor the cup images
  • Tim Holtz Walnut Stain for inking edges

I love the smell of coffee. Don't drink it though.
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. I love that coffee cup!! Great tags!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags! I'm enjoying my coffee as I look at your blog!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely could use these...I always am looking for fun idea's for my coffee buds! The coffee mug is fabulous! Super cute Janis!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete