Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lighthouse Card

Hi, crafters!
My Creative Time has a fun color challenge
going on right now. 


I thought I'd play along!

I picked out a Lighthouse cut from the
Silhouette Online Store ID# 10166.

Added some inking around all the 
pieces and parts with various colors of ink.


My Creative Time supplies:
Stitched Round Tab Arrow & Tag Dies
You're Brilliant (sentiment)
Stitched Grass

I could have added the ocean back there behind the grass,
but I was really trying to keep this one
a Clean and Simple card.

I popped up the tag with foam squares (Royal Castle Shoppe).
Twine from stash.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
:) Janis

7 comments:

  1. What a fun lighthouse! I love it! Perfect touch with the grass too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, this is so sweet!! I love the clean and simple look!! Fabulous card my friend!! Thanks so much for joining us over at My Creative Time for the designer challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Janis!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your darling card! thanks for joining our challenge at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL job with the challenge, LOVE you card!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janis ~ Oh this is sooo CUTE!!! I LOVE your play with words too! Just a GREAT scene and card all the way around! Thanks for always joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete