Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Accordion File Mini Album

Merry Christmas Eve!  I hope you all have a nice week with family and friends. I'm cooking for tomorrow, today. Can't wait for all the kids and grandkids to come over tomorrow. We are going to have a blast!

Remember that Christmas Tree countdown Bonnie had on the frig that started over the summer? We are down to one more tree until Santa comes!


Today, I want to show you an Accordion File Folder Mini Album designed by Lori Whitlock and purchased from the Sihouette online store. Be sure to purchase both files for this mini. One file has the base and cover cuts, the other file has the tags and tag reinforcement cuts.


I used Stampin' Up "Watercolor Wonder" for all the pattern papers. So pretty.
Butterfly cuts on the cover are from my stash of pre-assembled die cuts.
The ribbon band holding it closed is from Sparkly Sweet Crafts.
Fiskar scallop and circle punches adhered to the band.
Heart punch from Stampin' Up.


Butterflies from stash (mostly K&C chipboard butterflies).
I cut out 16 of the tags (4 in each design).
4 tags I left blank.
The rest each have a calendar print and cut from the Silhouette online store on one side and just the month title (another print and cut from the SOS) on the other side.
I figure the person getting this from me at Christmas, (my mama and daddy), can write out birthdays, anniversaries, and other important dates on the tags.
And on the tags I left blank, they may want to write out important phone numbers or some other information to have handy.


Submitted to Just Because Linky Party (anything goes).

Thanks for coming by my blog today.  Enjoy the rest of your day and week.
HO HO HO :) Janis

1 comment: