Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nifty Fifty

Good morning!!

Project #390 of this year
Here's another Birthday card for you this month.


I just wanted to show you that most of the cards I make open this way - at the top. I forget to tell you about that in my posts.

A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Background papers from Ki "Fancy Free" stack from Michael's.
BIRTHDAY BASH for donkey p. 35 cut @ 3 1/2" and adhered with foam tape for dimension.



"Nifty Fifty" stamp from Cardz TV Stamps: Make A Wish set.


Enjoy your day!

This is my submission for my friend, Maria's, Inspire Me Fridays Link Party!

:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!
    Happy New Year!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to add Birthday Bash to my wish list! What an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete