Tuesday, January 25, 2011

52Q WEEK 26


Hello all my bloggy friends!
Have you heard of the 52Q? CLICK HERE to get info on what it is, how to play, and to see all my previous 52Q week's projects.

For 52Q Week 26 your page assignment is:
Make up a WORD and give it's DEFINITION.

I make my mini album pages uses A2 size cards. I just seal the bottom and side so that I can slip a top in the top with the answer to the question on it.


  • Page base is Peach Value pack card sealed on bottom and sides so tag with answer and slip into the top of it
  • Papers from Recollections THE PET PAD 8”x8” papers
  • Word sticker with definition from Making Memories – defined clear stickers
  • Cricut Cartridge TAGS, BAGS, BOXES, & MORE
  • Tag page 89 cut @ 5 1/2”
  • buttons and ribbon from stash
The word I made up is FUNTABULICIOUS. The definition is: adjective. Fun, fantastic, scrumptiously fun, cute, creative...




3 comments:

  1. Funtabulous! cute cute tag...LOVE your fantabulous imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are absolutely darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummm......this is a REAL challenge for me as I need to be grammatically correct at all times. Inbred in me as an English major. :)

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete