Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Day, New Me :)


I've been a member of Weight Watchers in the past with success.  I was an active member in SC before we moved here last fall.  When it came time to renew, they advised I wait until I get to our new home and find a meeting place and renew there.

As you can guess, that was not a priority item on my list of getting moved and getting settled.

Yesterday I renewed my membership with Weight Watchers as an online member.  In the past I've gone to meetings and always enjoyed them.  So I will probably join in them again here, but for now at least I'm getting back on track with the on line tools.

If you've never tried WW, I certainly have only good things to say about it. As embarrassing as it may be, I'm going to share my "BEFORE" picture with you.  This was taken last Sunday, so it's current.  Hopefully in the next few months I'll be able to show you pictures that reflect a smaller me.  :)


Believe me, it took a lot of guts for me to put this picture on here.  I usually only post pictures that show my face.

I hope everyone has a BLESSED day!  Hugs, Janis

3 comments:

  1. I so need to do something to lose at least 20 pounds, its just so tough for me, I need some motivation...Good luck Janis, I can't wait to see your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on your diet, I just started the South Beach diet on Monday. I've lost weight with that diet in the past. Hopefully I can drop 20 pounds before my son's wedding in March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Janis. I think it's a great picture because you look happy and confident. I wish happy days following the WW program. I've had success with WW before but have not tried the online version.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete