Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Arrival: BABY

Today I had one of those headaches that don't want to go away.  Yuk.  I hate those.  But I really wanted to make a card, so that's what I did whether my head wanted to cooperate or not.
Card Base: Bright Aqua from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Ribbon from Michael's
Background Paper: Nana's Nursery - Baby Girl
Chalk from Stamin' Up
"BABY" stamp from JoAnn's
Cricut Cartridge: New Arrival
Baby Carriage & Hearts: page 95 cut @ 3 1/2"
Shadow feature used and cut in brown
Everything adhered with Scotch Photo Splits & Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
This card just made me smile. I hope it makes you smile too.
And if that doesn't do it, maybe a new picture of my new grandbaby will help you crack a grin.


Hugs!  Janis

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Janis! Aren't grandchildren the best thing in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable and your new grandbaby is beautiful and so sweet! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete