Sunday, September 13, 2009

Prayers & Card Request for Mama

My Mama's femur (big bone in thigh) broke yesterday.  She is in extreme pain, and I would really appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers for her during this time.

My Mama has osteoporosis.  This is her 3rd hospital stay this year.  She had back surgery 3-4 weeks ago.  Her right leg is the one the femur broke in and is also the one she had hip replacement done on 10 years ago.

I usually don't get on the computer on the weekends, but your prayers would really make a big difference in her comfort level and healing process.


Also, if you guys would be so kind, it would mean the world to me if you would mail her a card.  She is going to be in the hospital for at least a week after surgery and then straight to rehabilitation facitility before coming home.  By that time, our family will have already moved to Alaska. 

She is my crafting buddy and loves all the crafts I pull up on her computer that I have found from your blogs and youtube videos.

Her address at the hospital is:

Lexington Medical Center
Patient: Judy Ellisor
Room 579
2720 Sunset Blvd
West Columbia, SC  29169

Thank you so much.  You guys are so awesome!

Hugs,
Janis

3 comments:

  1. Janis,
    I am sooooo sorry to hear of your mom's injury and discomfort! I will definitely get a card in the mail to her Monday, and of course, pray for her pain to be eased and her healing to be complete and swift.
    Blessings to you all! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH. That looks painful. I hope she is feeling better soon and I will try to get a card out to her this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janis, your poor, sweet Mama! I'll absolutely pray for healing and relief of the awful pain she must be in right now! Bless her heart. I'll get a card out to her as soon as I can.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete