Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Girlfriends 1984


Look at this sweet group of girls! Can you believe these were some of my best freinds during my senior year of high school? This was our Prom in 1984. I just love all these girls! And at least 4 of them I have seen in the last few weeks.... 25 years later. Wow.

Each of these precious girls has had so much happen in their lives since 1984. Some triumphant stories and some sad. Boy, does this picture bring back memories.

You may be wondering if I'm in that group. I am. I'm debating whether to tell you or not which one I am. :) Hmmmmm... Well if you want to know, just ask and I'll spill the beans.

Have a picture you want to talk about? Visit here:


... and participate.

Have a GREAT and fun day!

Hugs,
Janis

9 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, It's all too easy to lost touh with friends over the years, so good you still see some of yours.

    Bb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that is an awesome flashback photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you are still in contact - you must tell us which one is you! Thanks for sharing hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this!! I had to bust out my prom pics after seeing this! I totally have a guess as to which one is you (well really I am stuck between 2 of the girls), however I think you should just tell us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I want to see your prom pics too, Lisa! And since you asked, I'm standing up on the back row, first one on the left. White and purple prom dress. I just loved it. It has so much material below the waist it would swoosh and fly out when I danced and moved around. My very best friend since I was 12 is sitting right in front of me, 2nd from the left. She loved her white and red dress too. We had tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Man, I miss the 80s!
    You look great! Dying over all the lace and fluffles on the other gals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, the frilly fluff! What memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a great picture, old friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janis, I think that you are in the back row very first one on the right as your looking at the picture,am I right?

    ReplyDelete