Thursday, August 13, 2009

3 x 3 Boxed Cards

Stamping with Dawn has some GREAT YouTube instructional videos. If you've never watched them, I encourage you to go to her YouTube Channel by clicking here.

I saw this one today showing how to make a 3 x 3 box with lid that will hold 3" note cards and envelopes. I just love this! I've been working on mine this afternoon, but will have to post pics later. I keep getting interrupted by phone calls and life.

Here's Dawn's Video:



My Mom had surgery today so I thought I give her a box of cards she can use as thank you notes.

I used the Cricut cartridge Walk In My Garden to make the 3" square cards and envelopes. So easy. Love my Cricut! Then I made some flowers to go on the outside. I can't wait to finish this project and show you what I did. It's given me so many ideas of different boxes and card "looks" that I can make!

Check back later on and see if I got my creation uploaded yet. Bonnie has speech in a little while, so I have to put all my stuff up for now. I may not get my project uploaded until tomorrow.

Catch up with you later,
Janis

1 comment: